Total Pageviews

Ramai Yang Meminati: Anda bagaimana pula?

Pages

Kenalilah dunia ciptaan sahabat-sahabatku:

Salam segunung rindu untuk kekasih di hujung talian:

Kasih manusia sering bermusim, madah helahnya tiada bertepi;
Dengan harapan kubina impian,
kau sentuh runtuh tinggal kenangan.
Biarpun hatiku retak seribu,
kau tetap kukunci di dalam hatiku.

Love me but, leave me not,
Kiss me but, miss me not,
Hit me but, hate me not,
Remember me but, forget me not.

Teman!
Di taman ini aku menantimu bersama segunung rindu yang sarat. entahkan bila ketemu penawarnya. Aku kehilangan, yang tinggal hanyalah kerinduan.
Di sini, akumengukir syair di atas air, meniti buih mengejar pelangi. Beralaskan mimpi syahdu kelmarin, kini menjadi igauan siangku. rindu ini di manakah noktahnya? Cinta ini bilakah ajalnya?
Ketahuilah sesungguhnya secebis kasih membuat kita sayang. seucap janji membuat kita percaya. sekecil luka akan membuat kita kecewa. tetapi, sebuah persahabatan akan selamanya bermakna."
rinduku padamu tak bisa pudar, kasihku padamu belum tercemar.

Apakah yang anda cari?

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mom! I Love You!

Being A Mother
  After 21 years of marriage, my wife wanted me to take another woman out to
  dinner and a movie.
  She said, "I love you, but I know this other woman loves you and would
  love to spend some time with you.."
  The other woman that my wife wanted me to visit was my Mother, who has
  been a widow for 19 years, but the demands of my work and my three
  children had made it possible to visit her only occasionally.
  That night I called to invite her to go out for dinner and a movie.
  "What's wrong, are you well," she asked? My Mother is the type of woman
  who suspects that a late night call or a surprise invitation is a
  sign of bad news.
  "I thought that it would be pleasant to spend some time with you," I
  responded "just the two of us. "She thought about it for a moment, and
  then said, "I would like that very much."
  That Friday after work, as I drove over to pick her up I was a bit 
  nervous. When I arrived at her house, I noticed that she, too, seemed to
  be nervous about our date. She waited in the door with her coat on. She
  had curled her hair and was wearing the dress that she had worn to
  celebrate her last wedding anniversary. She smiled from a face that was as
  radiant as an angel's. "I told my friends that I was going to go out with
  my son, and they were impressed," she said, as she got into the car.
  "They can't wait to hear about our meeting." 
  We went to a restaurant that, although not elegant, was very nice and
  cozy.  My Mother took my arm as if she were the First Lady.
  After we sat down, I had to read the menu. Her eyes could only read large
  print. Half way through the entries, I lifted my eyes and saw Mother
  sitting there staring at me. A nostalgic smile was on her lips.
  "It was I who used to have to read the menu when you were small," she
  said. "Then it's time that you relax and let me return the favor," I
  responded. During the dinner, we had an agreeable conversation, nothing
  extraordinary but catching up on recent events of each other's life.
  We talked so much that we missed the movie. As we arrived at her house
  later, she said, "I'll go out with you again, but only if you let me
  invite you." I agreed.
  "How was your dinner date?" asked my wife when I got home. "Very nice,
  much more than I could have imagined," I answered.
  A few days later, my Mother died of a massive heart attack. It happened so
  suddenly that I didn't have a chance to do anything for her. Sometime
  later, I received an envelope with a copy of a restaurant receipt from 
  the same place Mother and I had dined. An attached note said: "I paid this
  bill in advance. I wasn't sure that I could be there. But nevertheless, I
  paid for two plates - one for you and the other for your wife. You will
  never know what that night meant for me. I love you, son."
  At that moment, I understood the importance of saying in time: "I LOVE
  YOU" and to give our loved ones the time that they deserve. Nothing in
  life is more important than your family. Give them the time they
  deserve, because these things cannot be put off till "some other time."
  Somebody said your Mother knows you love her, so you don't need to tell
  her....somebody isn't a Mother.
  Pass this along to all the "Mothers" in your life and to everyone who ever
  had a mother.
  This isn't just about being a Mother; it's about appreciating the people
  in your lives while you have them....no matter who that person is.
  Watch your thoughts, they become words.
  Watch your words, they become actions.
  Watch your actions, they become habits.
  Watch your Habits, they become character.
  Watch your Character, for it becomes your Destiny.
  "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of 
  battle".
  'As you mature, you realize it's better to find someone who's got your
  back than someone who turns your head.'
  'There comes a time in your life when you realize those people: Who  
  matter, Who never did, and Who always will.
  Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason they didn't make   
  it to your future.
GOD BLESS YOU and have a NICE WEEKEND

No comments: